Webers2000

Default How do I change the sender in a mail merge document

I am trying to send out a mail merge document, only when it sends it
automatically pulls me up as the sender instead of accessing outlook. I need
to change who is sending these as I am sending on behalf of many different
people. How can I do this. It is on a company computor so I am logged on as
myself which is why word is pulling that up automatically.
Doug Robbins

To have the emails appear to come from a different sender, you need to
establish a profile for that sender and be logged on to Outlook as that
sender. If there are multiple senders, then the merge is going to need to
be executed separately for each individual sender.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP