PoniKika

Default How does Word compare to its contemporaries?

It wont let me reply so Im having to post again.

I am creating a stock control system, and will end up using access, but I
have to consider other possibilities, including excel and word. I was just
wondering if anyone could rate Words performace please? In particular how
well it performs tasks, how often it crrashes etc. Does anyone find word
excellent to use? and why? Thanks!
--
Poni Kika

Doug Robbins

If you have Access, for a stock control system, you should NOT be
considering Excel or Word.

However, in response to your question, millions of people use Word daily
without problems. Granted a few people do have problems though, they are
quite often caused by some poorly written third-party application.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP