cmorr

Default How do I create shortcuts to Word on different user's desktops?

I have 4 different users on Windows XP, but the Microsoft Word program seems
to allow for only two desktop shortcuts to be created. What am I missing?

If each user has a different profile, then you should need only one shortcut
per desktop.

"cmorr" wrote in message
I have 4 different users on Windows XP, but the Microsoft Word program

seems
to allow for only two desktop shortcuts to be created. What am I missing?

Jay Freedman

Or put just one shortcut in the folder C:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Desktop, where it will be visible for every profile.

However, I'm intrigued by your statement that Word "seems to allow for
only two desktop shortcuts to be created". There should be no limit to
the number of shortcuts. What happens when you try to create more?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman