dondd

Default How do you do a print preview for a single label?

I have MS Word 2003 Pro, and when I want to do a single label, I can't
preview it to see if the font opitons I've picked will fit. With the "label"
window open, you can't go to the main doc file-print command, and if you hit
the print button on the label window, it prints it out without giving you the
opportunity to preview your label. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Dondd
CyberTaz

The only suggestion i can offer is that if you have that much doubt, click
the option for a whole sheet of the same label first. That activates the New
Document button so you can see how it looks. Then go back & print the one
label.

HTH |:)

"dondd" wrote:

I have MS Word 2003 Pro, and when I want to do a single label, I can't
preview it to see if the font opitons I've picked will fit. With the "label"
window open, you can't go to the main doc file-print command, and if you hit
the print button on the label window, it prints it out without giving you the
opportunity to preview your label. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Dondd

dondd

CyberTaz,

OK that works...just have to hit "New Document" on the label window, and it
brings up the full sheet of labels. Then I just deleted all but the label
location I needed. Thanks again for your help!

Dondd

"dondd" wrote:

I have MS Word 2003 Pro, and when I want to do a single label, I can't
preview it to see if the font opitons I've picked will fit. With the "label"
window open, you can't go to the main doc file-print command, and if you hit
the print button on the label window, it prints it out without giving you the
opportunity to preview your label. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Dondd

CyberTaz

That'll work too, but I prefer to go back to the dialog box... less work &
more accuracy (I can never tell which label to pick as I use several
different systems/printers that work in various directions).

Regards |:)