MBUDK

Default Can't change table size in Outlook email?

When I try to make a table in an email, I can't get the size right. Tried
everything, to open / view in print layout (then I can change it), but
whenever I go back to the email the table is way too big for my window. Even
though I adjustet the layout in weblayout to "fit in window" as well. What
can I do?