Zoonotics

Default How do I return to text after going to a cross reference?

I have a very long thesis with over 1600 cross references in the main text
(most go to references in the Bibliography). I want my thesis reviewers to be
able to use them, but there is one problem. Unless I missed something, Word
doesn't offer a way in its Help file for you to return to the place in the
text you were reading before you followed the cross-reference. Years ago, I
made an icon to go back to the text. It is an arrow (its macro is called
&back) but I can't remember how I did it. Could anyone tell me how to tell my
reviewers how they can go back to the text after following a cross reference?
Thanx.