Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Display their names also

Default Please send emails and names of one thousand people to my box

Please, i want at least about one thopusand emails and names of people around
the world sent into my box.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Aspiring spammer, are you?

"Display their names also"
wrote in message ...
Please, i want at least about one thopusand emails and names of people

around
the world sent into my box.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I wish I knew my ex-husband's email address! ;-)
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Aspiring spammer, are you?

so
all may benefit.

"Display their names also"

wrote in message
Please, i want at least about one thopusand emails and names of people

around
the world sent into my box.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Post again with your correct e-mail address and you'll be inundated with
e-mails - Spam!

Display their names also wrote:
Please, i want at least about one thopusand emails and names of
people around the world sent into my box.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
PopS

Wellll.... just post your address here and they'll start rolling
in.
"Display their names also"
wrote in
message