Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Rod Janson

Default Table does not split over muløtiple pages..

Hi,

Office XP.

I got a document with a long table which does not split automatically over
several pages. The tables is just displayed on one page with no top- and
bottom margin. In the table properties the property 'automatically split to

Why doesn't this table split and how can I fix this problem?

regards

Rod

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

It probably is splitting across pages, but you do not realise it.

From the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the View tab and make
sure that "White space between pages (Print view only)" item is checked
under the Print and Web Layout options section of the dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Rod Janson" wrote in message
Hi,

Office XP.

I got a document with a long table which does not split automatically over
several pages. The tables is just displayed on one page with no top- and
bottom margin. In the table properties the property 'automatically split
to next page if necessary' is checked.

Why doesn't this table split and how can I fix this problem?

regards

Rod

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Anne Troy

Rod: Table--Properties, ensure that Text Wrapping is set to NONE.

************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

"Rod Janson" wrote in message
Hi,

Office XP.

I got a document with a long table which does not split automatically over
several pages. The tables is just displayed on one page with no top- and
bottom margin. In the table properties the property 'automatically split
to next page if necessary' is checked.

Why doesn't this table split and how can I fix this problem?

regards

Rod

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
LAC

I was having the same problem in Office 2003. The text wrapping suggestion
did the trick. Thanks.
--
LAC