Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
luis

Default endnotes and master documents

I am writting a documment that contains several chapters. I a wirting a
separtly file for each chapter, and each chapter has endnots on it. When
completed, the endnotes are going to be at the end of the final master
document taht contains all the chapter (files). Some of the endnotes are
repeated on two or three chapters, but in the final endnote list these
references should not be repeated.
is there a way to have word autimatically identify repeated endnotes and
arrange them, or is ther another way I can write my chapter making the righ
cross references, so at the end the document turns out fine, and I don't have
a mess of cross referencing?
thanks