Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andrew

Default AutoUpdate

Hi there,

Is it possible for Word to make an attempt to Auto Update itself at any
point, while the program is being opened, or is in use?

If so, would such an attempt to Auto Update be recorded anywhere, in an
Internet access log, even if I didn't have an internet connection at that
time?

Thank you
Andrew

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly

Hi Andrew

Word doesn't update itself. The closest thing Microsoft has to that is
Microsoft Update. You can find it here
http://office.microsoft.com/officeup....aspx?lc=en-au, and get
more information about it he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/FX010402221033.aspx