Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RE Buff

Default my new documents are defaulting as envelope layout ... Help

I downloaded envelope template earlier today from MS office. Now when I open
Word to create a new document, it automatically goes to an envelope layout,
not the 8-1/2 x 11. How can i fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Why is my "Blank Document" not blank?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"RE Buff" RE wrote in message
I downloaded envelope template earlier today from MS office. Now when I
open
Word to create a new document, it automatically goes to an envelope
layout,
not the 8-1/2 x 11. How can i fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

--
From the FAQ:

28. My blank document has text in it - an old letter, etc. See
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm.
--
Charles Kenyon

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and questions to
the newsgroup so that others can learn from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"RE Buff" RE wrote in message
I downloaded envelope template earlier today from MS office. Now when I
open
Word to create a new document, it automatically goes to an envelope
layout,
not the 8-1/2 x 11. How can i fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Create a new blank document. Go to File | Page Setup. Change the paper size
and orientation to US Letter and Portrait. Click Default... and answer Yes,
then OK.

"RE Buff" RE wrote in message
I downloaded envelope template earlier today from MS office. Now when I

open
Word to create a new document, it automatically goes to an envelope

layout,
not the 8-1/2 x 11. How can i fix this?

Can I print an envelope without unlocking my document? Slight retu MoJR Microsoft Word Help 28 March 10th 06 05:30 AM
Envelope Options RLaurel Mailmerge 6 March 8th 06 07:57 AM
looking for a non-macro way to force Print Layout as the default v Kevin Microsoft Word Help 7 February 16th 06 03:45 AM
Custom Envelope Dimension Limitation BCB Microsoft Word Help 16 January 30th 06 12:48 AM
New documents don't show header or footer, when in "print layout . Tracka Microsoft Word Help 3 April 1st 05 04:39 AM