Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bmg

Default how do i print postcards?

I have the card stock paper, and I have the card created already, but I do
not know how to duplicate it so that it prints 4 times on the page.
Thanks

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you have bought preperfed postcards (Avery, for example), find the
appropriate "label" stock number in Tools | Envelopes and Labels.

"dt46dt46dt46" wrote in message
news
how do i print postcards? 4 to a page maybe?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try using Avery stock number 3263.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you have bought preperfed postcards (Avery, for example), find the
appropriate "label" stock number in Tools | Envelopes and Labels.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"dt46dt46dt46" wrote in message
news
how do i print postcards? 4 to a page maybe?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Then select new document from the label dialog. Copy and paste your
information between the cells of the table. - or use that format for a label
merge - http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm