Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shirley CFDCOS

Default change ruler from pixels to inches (already changed default unit)

The rulers in my Word documents show in pixels. I have set the default unit
of measure to inches and unchecked the show pixels in HTML docs, but the
rulers are still not showing in inches. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=299339 "You cannot change
ruler measurement unit from character units after upgrade to
Office XP" or http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm .