Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michelle

Default How do I Create and address list for envelope delivery address

I am trying to address envelopes quickly and I know you can make an address
list that when you click on envelopes and labels you can select the recepient
name from the drop down list to print on the envelope but cannot remember how
to do this