emmers

Default How do I not paginate the title page?

I'm preparing a document, and I was told to NOT paginate the title page.

How the heck do I do that?
Jay Freedman

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...rontMatter.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

For a very simple document, if you're using Insert | Page Numbers, there's a
check box to print a number on the first page or not. If you're putting the
page numbers in the header or footer, select "Different first page" on the
Layout tab of Page Setup and leave the First Page Header/Footer empty.