MS

Default text prints on top of itself

I am using Word 2002, sp2 and an odd thing happends when I print many
documents. What I see on the screen looks fine, but when I print it out, the
text overlaps and prints on top of itself. I can't find any setting that
would solve this problem and it happends frequently. Anyone have any idea
how to resolve this?

Doug Robbins

It has been suggested in another newsgroup to which you also post this
question that via the Windows Control Pane, you delete the printer driver
and then re-install it.

Please do not post the same question to multiple newsgroups.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"MS" wrote in message
I am using Word 2002, sp2 and an odd thing happends when I print many
documents. What I see on the screen looks fine, but when I print it out,
the
text overlaps and prints on top of itself. I can't find any setting that
would solve this problem and it happends frequently. Anyone have any idea
how to resolve this?

MS

Don't you think the average user would have tried that first before posting?
That is not a solution to a problem, thats a workaround.

"Doug Robbins" wrote in message
It has been suggested in another newsgroup to which you also post this
question that via the Windows Control Pane, you delete the printer driver
and then re-install it.

Please do not post the same question to multiple newsgroups.

interested. Questions sent directly to me will only be answered on a

paid
consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP