Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
amy amy is offline

Default Printing Large Document

I have a 281 page document that I am trying to print but it will not print
past page 94. Is there a setting I can look for that needs to be changed?
Any ideas? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Could be some sort of memory limit on that printer. Can you print pages 95
to 281 as a group?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Amy" wrote in message
I have a 281 page document that I am trying to print but it will not print
past page 94. Is there a setting I can look for that needs to be changed?
Any ideas? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Can you print page 96 or 97?
In the past I have come across this problem and it usually occurs because of
either an image or table (pasted in from Excel usually has problems) or page
breaks (Continuous can cause problems), even a corrupt style is on the page
the print fails at.

Take a good look at your page 95, for anything that could be the culprit.
Sometimes I extract everything on page 95, or the image/table/text that you
think is at fault, and paste to a new document and test. Reinsert as required
but as Unformatted text, picture, etc.

Trial and error I am afraid is the best option.

Best of luck
DeanH

"Amy" wrote in message
I have a 281 page document that I am trying to print but it will not print
past page 94. Is there a setting I can look for that needs to be changed?
Any ideas? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
amy amy is offline

No...I can't print anything after 94. Even if I skip 95 it doesn't work. I
can't even print a random page, like page 220, for example.