Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kansas gal Kansas gal is offline

Default 30 different labels on a page

How can I type 30 different labels on one page?
These are labels for library books. I need to paste one on the card and one
on the
pocket, making two copies of each 30 label page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Follow the training info at:

http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC010390291033

then print 2 copies.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Kansas gal" Kansas wrote in message
How can I type 30 different labels on one page?
These are labels for library books. I need to paste one on the card and
one
on the
pocket, making two copies of each 30 label page.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Or create a standard label mail merge document -
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm . Change the
document type to Letters, then remove the Next Record field from the
beginning of the second and every alternate cell. When merged you will get
two labels for each record in your data file.