Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kemina Kemina is offline

Default Error Message altering margins

When changing margins throughout a document with section breaks some sections
won't allow me to change the left and right margins to 3cm each side - the
error message says that the margins are too large for the page - how can this
be?
--
Kemina

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kemina Kemina is offline

Thanks Suzanne.
The column is set at 17cm, which is clearly incorrect but it won't let me
change that either. Although, on the other pages it is set at 14cm and I can
change it. Do you have any ideas?
--
Kemina

"Kemina" wrote in message
When changing margins throughout a document with section breaks some

sections
won't allow me to change the left and right margins to 3cm each side - the
error message says that the margins are too large for the page - how can

this
be?
--
Kemina

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Did you click on the preset picture for One?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Go to Format | Columns and click on the Preset picture for One, which

checks
the "Equal column width" box.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.