Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jo Jo is offline

Default Blank Page Not Blank

Can anyone help me?

Some how and I don't know how (I'm sure cat has laid on keyboard whilst I
was taking a break) when I open a new blank document it is no longer blank, I
now have an address saved on it that I have to delete every time before I can
get started.

How can I get back to a blank page, have tried restoring my computer but
that hasn't worked.

Thanks in advance

jo
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/...ocNotBlank.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"jo" wrote in message
Can anyone help me?

Some how and I don't know how (I'm sure cat has laid on keyboard

whilst I
was taking a break) when I open a new blank document it is no longer

blank, I
now have an address saved on it that I have to delete every time

before I can
get started.

How can I get back to a blank page, have tried restoring my computer

but
that hasn't worked.

Thanks in advance

jo

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You are welcome, and thank you for the feedback.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP