Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Chipper Chipper is offline

Default Word 2007 Styles

How can I show paragraph styles in a column on the left like 2003? (In 2003 I
clicked Change Styles Area width.)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Click the Office button in the upper left, click Word Options at the
bottom, and click the Advanced tab. Scroll down about halfway to the
Display group, where you'll find the setting for the style area width.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman