Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Pearl Pearl is offline

Default change the sender of the mailmerged email

I have access to 2 mailboxes for outlook and would like to send out
mailmerged documents via word as emails but not from my primary email
address. (I understand word sends out emails from the primary email address)
Is it possible to select the 'from' field in the final step of the mailmerge
(distribution settings) like we can in outlook?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Not in Word. AFAIK you have to log in to an account where the "from" is the
one you want to use - which either means that you must be in a position to
change the "from" in your existing account or you have another account with
the appropriate from.

Peter Jamieson

"Pearl" wrote in message
I have access to 2 mailboxes for outlook and would like to send out
mailmerged documents via word as emails but not from my primary email
address. (I understand word sends out emails from the primary email
address)
Is it possible to select the 'from' field in the final step of the
mailmerge
(distribution settings) like we can in outlook?

remove Yahoo as default email sender Vladivosta Microsoft Word Help 1 September 25th 06 09:17 AM
Mailmerged Labels jewel Mailmerge 1 December 14th 05 05:13 AM
Change sender in mail merge to email D Gee Mailmerge 1 September 6th 05 04:50 PM
How do I change the sender in a mail merge document Webers2000 Mailmerge 1 August 5th 05 05:12 AM
email merge - I need to change the sender account Vaughn Mailmerge 5 March 1st 05 10:17 PM