Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
drunkenweenies.net drunkenweenies.net is offline

Default paragraphs

I don't know what I did but all of a sudden all my word documents have
backward "P's" all over them. I think it has to do with a paragraph setting I
must have changed. The problem occurred when I was editing a document that
contained an e-mail I cut and pasted.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bear[_2_] Bear[_2_] is offline

DW:

You somehow toggled your non-printing formatting marks on in the display. If
you see a toolbar button with a backwards P on it, pop that out. Otherwise,
click Tools Options View and clear whichever check boxes you like.

Bear

PS: I encourage you to train yourself to work with these marks showing, as
you'll be able to create more professional, robust documents with them, once
you know what the marks are showing you and respond accordingly. E.G. use
tabs rather than space characters, use Space Above rather than empty
paragraphs.
--
Windows XP, Word 2000

Paragraphs turkmah Microsoft Word Help 3 December 2nd 06 10:47 PM
paragraphs Miriam Microsoft Word Help 2 May 16th 06 12:03 AM
keep paragraphs together GATEKEEPER Microsoft Word Help 2 October 13th 05 06:26 PM
Paragraphs geoffatmhg Microsoft Word Help 1 February 9th 05 02:32 PM
Paragraphs geoffatmhg Formatting Long Documents 1 February 9th 05 02:32 PM