Zoning

Default How do I use address book for importing addresses into word

I am using office 2003. I also use outlook express and do not want to use
Outlook for my email server. Whenever I need to address an envelope or label
I am unable to use my address book to import the addresses.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Wm9uaW5n?=,

I am using office 2003. I also use outlook express and do not want to use
Outlook for my email server. Whenever I need to address an envelope or label
I am unable to use my address book to import the addresses.

Nor will you be able to, as long as you use Outlook Express. Outlook Express
doesn't support the technology Word requires to link with an Address Book.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
john oh

Cindy, I hear loud and clear that I can not use the Outlook Express contact
information to prepare envelope or label in Word. Is it possible to use
address (address.dat) from Palm Desktop? Thanks.

Hi ?B?Wm9uaW5n?=,