Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Avery templates

In Word 2003, to create labels, I had the Avery Standard templates, which was
all their labels by number. I can't find it in Word 2007. Can anyone help?
--
Adrian
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Look under Mailings - Labels...

You may find this site helpful:
http://office.microsoft.com/assistan...HA100744321033

I am using Office 2007 here at home so I don't use it a lot. This site has
been a big help for me. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Adrian" wrote in message
In Word 2003, to create labels, I had the Avery Standard templates, which
was
all their labels by number. I can't find it in Word 2007. Can anyone
help?
--
Adrian

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Avery labels are now categorised according to paper size or Letter or A4.
Otherwise the dialogs are much the same as before.

Adrian wrote:
In Word 2003, to create labels, I had the Avery Standard templates,
which was all their labels by number. I can't find it in Word 2007.
Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Adrian Adrian is offline

If the labels are by paper size, how are you suppose to know what label
corresponds to what paper size? Is there a legend somewhere? Thanx.
--
Adrian

Adrian wrote:
In Word 2003, to create labels, I had the Avery Standard templates,
which was all their labels by number. I can't find it in Word 2007.
Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If you have a sheet of labels, you should know what size that paper is.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

Adrian wrote:
In Word 2003, to create labels, I had the Avery Standard templates,
which was all their labels by number. I can't find it in Word 2007.
Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

There are only two choices for Avery - Letter and A4. How hard can it be to
check both? In any case Avery labels have the backing paper size on the
package.

Adrian wrote:
In Word 2003, to create labels, I had the Avery Standard templates,
which was all their labels by number. I can't find it in Word 2007.
Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Some things seem difficult at first, and then we open our eyes/mind a little
bit more and find out it's not so bad after all. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~