Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ART ART is offline

Default Preset Messages

Is there a way to create custom preset messages, so when I need a messasge I
should be able to pick form a list? For example; "Thank you for your
business." how can I create this preset message, and just select this message
and it should go in the document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Certainly - If you're using Word 2007 you want to look at Building Blocks,
If Word 2003 or prior check out AutoText and AutoCorrect. The features are
pretty well described in Word Help. Post back after reviewing the Help toics
if you have any specific concerns.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"art" wrote in message
Is there a way to create custom preset messages, so when I need a messasge
should be able to pick form a list? For example; "Thank you for your
business." how can I create this preset message, and just select this
message
and it should go in the document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ART ART is offline

Thanks. I found that after I had asked. But it's still a hassel to enter the
preset message. I ude 2007, and you have to go in to quick parts, building
blocks and then pick it from a list. thanks anyways.

"art" wrote in message
Is there a way to create custom preset messages, so when I need a messasge
should be able to pick form a list? For example; "Thank you for your
business." how can I create this preset message, and just select this
message
and it should go in the document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Or you can type the autotext name and press F3 or you could instead create
an autocorrect entry that will automatically insert the item when the
trigger keys are pressed.