Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BorisS BorisS is offline

Default updating all figures

how do i update all my figures to where the numbering gets current? I have
copy/pasted one caption to all my figures, and renamed them appropriately,
but the numbers are needing me to click update on each. Is there a way to do
this en masse?

thx
--
Boris

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Hi Boris,

Ctrl-A then F9 will update all the fields in nthe document.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]