Jugglertwo

Default Printing the non-printing characters like tab, spacebar, para

I would like to know if the non-printing characters can be
printed?
I'm referring to space symbol (.), the tab symbol (-) and
the pararagrpah symbol. I know that I can display these
with the Show/Hide icon.
The only way I can figure out how to do it would be to
take a screen shot. Is there another way?

If you have the answer, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!
Jugglertwo
Jay Freedman

"Jugglertwo" wrote:

I would like to know if the non-printing characters can be
printed?
I'm referring to space symbol (.), the tab symbol (-) and
the pararagrpah symbol. I know that I can display these
with the Show/Hide icon.
The only way I can figure out how to do it would be to
take a screen shot. Is there another way?

If you have the answer, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!
Jugglertwo

No, there really isn't a better way. You can use Replace to change the
spaces to dots, etc., but then the line breaks won't be the same and you'll
have to fix that. The screen shot is much the easiest way.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman