Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Boriqua69 Boriqua69 is offline

Default Microsoft word cant send a email?

IM TRYING TO EMAIL MY INSTRUCTOR AT MY SCHOOL, AN ASSIGNMENT ON MY LIFE
STORY, IM USING MICROSOFT WORD. BUT WHEN I EMAIL IT, IT WONT GO THROUGH? WHY
IS THIS? I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO EMAIL IT TO MYSELF TO SEE IF IT WORKS NUT IT
DOESNT? HELP PLEASE!!!
--
TONYA CASTRO
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Which version of Word?

Which version of Windows?

Which email program? Outlook? Outlook Express? Windows Mail? Other?

Some of the points in the following article may be applicable even if you
are not using Word 2007/Outlook 2007

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918792/en-us
--
Peter Jamieson