Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
degas1900 degas1900 is offline

Default Protect all rows of a table?

I have a 6-page table (3 columns, 75 rows). The last row of each page splits
to the next page. I have to individually on each page go into Table
Properties and uncheck Allow Row to Break Across Pages. A major nuisance.
Is there a way to choose this option as a default for the whole table??
Using Word 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Select the entire table before you select Table Properties Row tab and
uncheck "Allow row to break across pages". This will turn off the setting for
all rows in one operation.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg