Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mack Neff Mack Neff is offline

Default Embedded Excel in Protected Word Form

I have a Word form - protected to allow only editing in form fields. However,
the third section of the Word document is not protected. In that third
section is a small Excel worksheet which I would normally double click to
open. However when protection is turned on and I double click the worksheet,
it doesn't open, but it adds three blank lines in Word ahead of the worksheet
and moves it down the page.