Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DaddyO72 DaddyO72 is offline

Default SRSS 2008 Export to Word - Wrong page orientation

SSRS 2088; Office 2007

I have posted about this issue before but found out some new information.
When I export any report (even a new one I have created to test) to Word
2007, the Page Orientation says the report is landscape, which it should be
(Interactive and Page size both set to 11 X 8.5). However, when I print, it
prints portrait. When I go into the custom margins, the Margin Orientation
says portrait. So the page orientation says landscape and the margin
orientation says portrait. Any idea on how to fix this? I can change it
manually and print, but I don't want to tell 5,000 users they need to change
it .

Thanks in advance,
David