Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jwb jwb is offline

Default Create template and then only enter text in new area

I have created a template that essentially is a form. I need to cut and
paste from a hundred emails their responses into the form.

I would like to make the template text 'not editable' so that it makes it
easier to tab directly to where I want to paste text from another opened
window.

Ideally if I could save the template with new left margins that would force
everything new to go indented to the right of all the rows of text on the
left that identify the questions. ie. name, address, phone, favoirte memory,
etc.

thanks.
JWB