Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Elicia Elicia is offline

Default How to print document name/location

How can I print the document location at the bottom of the document? Also,
the date last updated would be helpful, too. I have lots of different
versions of documents and this would help me keep track of what I am
reading...Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin B Kevin B is offline

Click VIEW in the menu and select HEADER/FOOTER.

Switch to the footer and click THE INSERT AUTOTEXT on the Header/Footer
toolbar.

Select FILENAME AND PATH and LAST SAVED to insert that information as an
updateable field
--
Kevin Backmann