KingMe

Default URL link within Outlook signature

Using WinXP Pro, Outlook ver 10.0.6626, Word XP
I have been using Outlook with a signature created under Word. Worked fine
for years.
I wanted to include my web page URL next to my name on the signature but it
seems that when you click on it, it does not bring the web site. When
hovering over the URL on the signature, it displays the proper web site
address.
Anybody knows what causes this problem?
Michael_Corral

By default, users follow€” or open€” by pressing CTRL while clicking the
hyperlink. If you prefer, you can follow hyperlinks by just clicking them.
1. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Edit tab.
2. Clear the Use CTRL+ Click to follow hyperlink check box.

--
Top Notch Admin