Nuklear

Default how do you get the 'about this sentence' function, listed when yo.

I just upgraded to word 2003, I had word 2002 and found both the 'about this
sentence' located under the right click menu and the 'explain' fuction on
the dialogue box very helpful. However now that I have upgraded the 'about
this sentence fucntion' is 'greyed out' and there is no sign of the 'explain'
function at all, even though it is listed in the manuel... Can someone tell
me how to get these working
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Nuklear,

The 'About this sentence' choice in the right click
menu is only available if the MS Office Assistant is
on screen (Help=Show Office Assistant).

The [Explain] button in the suggestions dialog
for Grammar and spell check will still function.

=======
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)