Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] weelpe@gmail.com is offline

Default font problem???

I use a special font that has in the root of the system the general
version, the bold version, the italic version, the italic bold version
(a.s.o.) as seperate font installed.
If I work in Word the only mention of the font is the general font,
not the bold version or others.
If I print in a printing shop some of the text, they warn me that the
printing coulkd be faulted because I did not use the bold version of
the font, but the general version and than use the bold "key" to make
the letter/character bold.
How can I manage to make accessible in the word those differen
fonts???

sincerely rene van der wolf
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Word always displays on the "regular" version of the font, but the bold,
italic, and bold italic variants are used when you apply those properties.
If the font list in Word *does* display a variant (such as small caps), then
you must explicitly apply that variant; Word won't do it automatically.

wrote in message
I use a special font that has in the root of the system the general
version, the bold version, the italic version, the italic bold version
(a.s.o.) as seperate font installed.
If I work in Word the only mention of the font is the general font,
not the bold version or others.
If I print in a printing shop some of the text, they warn me that the
printing coulkd be faulted because I did not use the bold version of
the font, but the general version and than use the bold "key" to make
the letter/character bold.
How can I manage to make accessible in the word those differen
fonts???

sincerely rene van der wolf

font problem Andy Walsh Microsoft Word Help 3 April 19th 08 06:52 PM
Font problem Jennifer Microsoft Word Help 1 March 27th 08 10:52 PM
font problem tryanGW Microsoft Word Help 2 January 12th 07 02:52 PM
Font Problem Ady Mailmerge 2 July 14th 06 12:20 PM
font problem vagala Microsoft Word Help 1 February 11th 05 10:45 AM