Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pammy Pammy is offline

Default paragraph dividing

I would like to seperate my paragraphs using an asterick, but when I type two
astericks and press enter nothing happens, but when I type more than 3 and
press enter it changes the astericks to small little boxes. I thought there
may be some shortcut to make the astericks go across from margin to margin
without me having to type them.

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If you want a border that automatically adjusts to the width of the
page (or column), use Format | Borders and Shading, Borders tab.

If you want a custom border of asterisks, type them in, then Edit |
Cut the asterisks and click Edit | Paste Special. Choose to paste as a
"Picture."

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Dividing LindaCoedy Tables 1 March 23rd 21 06:51 PM
Remove paragraph markers? Imported text-Every line a paragraph. GBMD Microsoft Word Help 1 July 20th 06 05:26 PM
Dividing a Word Document into Equal Spaces geekgirl29 Page Layout 2 August 17th 05 04:13 PM
How do I see the dividing lines when working with labels? Microsoft Word Help 2 June 17th 05 03:56 AM
dividing a document Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft Word Help 0 November 23rd 04 03:25 PM