Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sandie Sandie is offline

Default Textbox dissarpears when I print

I have the problem, that one of my textboxes don't get printet!
I can see, that it prints the half-transparent background, but the content
with words are gone! I can clearly see the letters in the document on the
screen.

Please help me- what can be going wrong?

Kindest,
Sandie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Without seeing the document it is hard to be sure, but if other Text Boxes
print correctly, then the Text has probably been 'Sent Behind'. It may be
corrupt, of course. But why not just delete it and create a new one? That
should be so easy.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Sandie" wrote in message
I have the problem, that one of my textboxes don't get printet!
I can see, that it prints the half-transparent background, but the content
with words are gone! I can clearly see the letters in the document on the
screen.

Please help me- what can be going wrong?

Kindest,
Sandie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sandie Sandie is offline

Thanks terry
-I just did.
And it worked out fine..

I was frustrated- because the error occoured on serveral documents, where I
had copied the box.
But now is made all over, and it's working fine...

I'm just still a bit mystified...

But thanks for taking the time to answer me..

Sandie

"Sandie" wrote in message
I have the problem, that one of my textboxes don't get printet!
I can see, that it prints the half-transparent background, but the content
with words are gone! I can clearly see the letters in the document on the
screen.

Please help me- what can be going wrong?

Kindest,
Sandie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

These things happen and it is often easier just to recreate them than try to
find out the problem. I'm pleased it was 'just a text box' and not a whole
document.

Terry