Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
You Know Who ~ You Know Who ~ is offline

Default Citation insertion

Am using word 2007 as part of a fully isntalled office pro on windows xp sp3
When choosing insert citation from the reference section, my only option is
to search libraries. I am unable to insert a new citation and am also
unable to set a style for the citation. HELP Please
tia

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advice is what we ask for when we already know

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
You Know Who ~ You Know Who ~ is offline

Hi
Repair would not work, so I ended up reinstalling.
works now.
thanks

"You Know Who ~" wrote in message
Am using word 2007 as part of a fully isntalled office pro on windows xp
sp3
When choosing insert citation from the reference section, my only option
is to search libraries. I am unable to insert a new citation and am also
unable to set a style for the citation. HELP Please
tia

--
Advice is what we ask for when we already know
the answer but wish we didn't. ...........Erica Jong

Citation : customising jane Microsoft Word Help 1 October 23rd 08 03:07 PM
Citation Igor[_2_] New Users 3 June 23rd 08 01:36 PM
Website-Citation - Site-Title missing in citation Michael Schüßler Microsoft Word Help 2 June 9th 08 06:36 PM
citation title arch New Users 0 March 19th 08 10:08 PM
citation et al Scott_B[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 1 October 31st 07 03:26 AM