Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
smmace smmace is offline

Default why can't i view my label format (in Word 2003)?

i could view it in the past, but now it is not there. I want to see the
label's layout
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Have you checked View Gridlines under the Table menu. Labels are just
preformatted Tables.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP