Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Carl Carl is offline

Default Protecting Sections

In Word 2003, how do I protect section 2 of a 3 section document?
Thank you in advance
Carl
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Click Tools Protect Document to open the task pane. Check the box for
editing restrictions and choose "Filling in forms" in the dropdown. Click
the link below that for "Select sections" (which appears only if the
document contains two or more sections). In the dialog, leave section 2
checked and uncheck sections 1 and 3, and click OK. Click the Start
Enforcing Protection button.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman