Mike the Inept

Default Exiting Word 2002

When I seek to exist WORD 2002, it keeps coming back, just like i had opened
WORD 2002 again. I have exited all files, so that is not the reason WORD
keeps coming back. Eventually I can exit Word 2002, but it takes two to four
attempts.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TWlrZSB0aGUgSW5lcHQ=?=,

When I seek to exist WORD 2002, it keeps coming back, just like i had opened
WORD 2002 again. I have exited all files, so that is not the reason WORD
keeps coming back. Eventually I can exit Word 2002, but it takes two to four
attempts.

My guess would be you have an Addin or some kind of macro that's acting to keep
Word open (or re-open it). Does this happen all the time, or just sometimes
(like when you're working with certain documents)? Do you use Word as your email
editor?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Word 2002 installation problems LongTimeAlaskan Microsoft Word Help 1 January 14th 05 03:06 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
Word 2002 inserts colored background but shows white in artwork Tom in Brown Deer Microsoft Word Help 0 December 16th 04 05:09 AM