MsGiraffe

Default Spanish translator

Is there a download so I can type a letter in English and then convert the
letter to spanish. I am using Word 2000. Please help! I am exhausted
looking on the website and feel like I am going in circles.
Graham Mayor

Word does not translate documents. If you want the resulting document to
make sense you need a human translator, but to get the gist of the content
search at Google for translation services. There are several on-line
services.

MsGiraffe wrote:
Is there a download so I can type a letter in English and then
convert the letter to spanish. I am using Word 2000. Please help!
I am exhausted looking on the website and feel like I am going in
circles.

If you have Word 2003, a task pane can connect you to online machine
translation sites (provided you have an active Internet connection), but
there is nothing within the Office program itself that will translate more
than one word at a time.