Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GrammyMarcie GrammyMarcie is offline

Default Format Coding

my word documents are now showing format coding
it looks similar to HTML coding
I am using Office 2000

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program and the documents did not
revert back to the normal view.

Any and All help would be greatly appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View tab | uncheck the boxes for
"All", "Hidden text", and "Field codes" | Print tab | uncheck the boxes
for "Hidden text" and "Field codes" | OK.

If this suggestion doesn't help, then you'll need to do a better job of
describing what you mean by "format coding it looks similar to HTML coding".

GrammyMarcie wrote:

my word documents are now showing format coding
it looks similar to HTML coding
I am using Office 2000

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program and the documents did not
revert back to the normal view.

Any and All help would be greatly appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GrammyMarcie GrammyMarcie is offline

Thanks so very much
That cleared it up. I don't know why I could not find that.
If you were hear I would give you a big HUG ;-}

§«,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.»§§«,¸ ¸,..·´¯`·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.Ȥ
Have a Blessed and Prosperous Day!!
Marcie
§«,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.»§§«,¸ ¸,..·´¯`·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.Ȥ

GrammyMarcie wrote:

my word documents are now showing format coding
it looks similar to HTML coding
I am using Office 2000

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program and the documents did not
revert back to the normal view.

Any and All help would be greatly appreciated

Naming word tables or coding reference library with vba hornbecky83 Tables 6 January 21st 07 01:11 AM
Translation purple coding?!?!?!? [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 July 6th 06 02:31 AM
color coding cells motocrossed Tables 1 April 28th 06 10:23 AM
[newbie] better vba coding [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 5 September 14th 05 06:23 PM
Complicated mail merge with html coding [email protected] New Users 1 April 24th 05 11:55 AM