Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jay jay is offline

Default Word 2003 how to view all the pages?

I have a multi-page merged label document, but can only see page 1 on Word.
How to view the additional pages? The arrows will take me to individual
entries on the later pages, but I want to be able to click on page numbers,
or enter a page number, or click on something like "next page." How to set
this up?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Are you sure you have completed the merge? Word displays the first page when
you propagate the labels and "preview" the merge, but until you actually
merge to a new document, you haven't completed the merge.