nojgrant

Default How do I print on both sides of a 3x5 card?

In word, I have the a list of vocabulary words. I want to print each word on
a single 3x5 card with the definition on the back. How could I do this?
Graham Mayor

I suspect that most printers would have trouble printing individual cards
this small. It is unlikely that such a page size will be defined in the
printger driver and Word is not entirely happy with custom page sizes. If
your printer will handle the small page size, then you can get round the
other two by using the nearest larger pre-defined paper size and set the
margins to make up the difference.

It is probably simplest to create two documents, one for the fronts and one
for the backs and print them on the relevant sides of the paper.

If you have card stock that has several cards to the page, then you can
speed things up by using a label mail merge (or two label mail merges)