Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
TechPubsPam TechPubsPam is offline

Default Word 2003 Tables blink, flash, and jiggle and lower rows disappear

Tables blink, flash, and jiggle. In addition, the lower rows of some tables
disappear when viewed, although they do print.

Multiple tables are in multiple documents that were created who-knows-when
or with what version of Word although we are now working in Word 2003; plus,
they have been e-mailed back and forth to multiple users. Apparently the
tables were originally copied and pasted from one doc to another and re-used
over and over.

Is there any hope? Thanks for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
TechPubsPam TechPubsPam is offline

Default Word 2003 Tables blink, flash, and jiggle and lower rows disap

How do you do that? Where is that an option? I don't see it in Table
Properties.

Thanks again!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Turning off auto resizing might help.

"TechPubsPam" wrote in message
Tables blink, flash, and jiggle. In addition, the lower rows of some

tables
disappear when viewed, although they do print.

Multiple tables are in multiple documents that were created who-knows-when
or with what version of Word although we are now working in Word 2003;

plus,
they have been e-mailed back and forth to multiple users. Apparently the
tables were originally copied and pasted from one doc to another and

re-used
over and over.

Is there any hope? Thanks for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Click Options on the Table tab of Table Properties and clear the check box
for "Automatically resize to fit contents." Or, on the Table menu, choose
AutoFit | Fixed Column Width.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Turning off auto resizing might help.

newsgroup so