Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
crewie crewie is offline

Default I am having trouble with autofil in tables.

When I create a table in word 07 all is fine till I start typing in a cell.
at that point the whole row goes dark blue and no text is visible. When I
double click outside the table it goes away leaving the text, when i go back
to the table cell the blue comes back. My only solution is to type the
contents elsewhere in the document then cut and paste into the cell. very
frustrating but I can't seem to find the setting to fix this.