michele

Default how to have your personal signature appear on word documents?

I send out mass mailings and would like to add my personal signature to the
bottom of the letters without having to hand write each, is this possible in
Word?
Simon Ayling

Easiest option I can think of is to scan your signature and paste the image
into the original document?

If you don't have a scanner, you may know someone who has a PDA or Tablet
PC, where you can create your signature and save it as a bitmap, again
pasting the picture into your document...